Giveaway Terms and Conditions
For current giveaways please visit my Facebook page
The ‘Promoter’ is Pip Stephenson – Artist.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
(a) Immediate Family;
(b) all people under the age of 18 years;
(c) all people who use fake Facebook accounts. Fraudulent activities will be monitored and lead to exclusion from any competitions.
Promoter reserves the right to check identification from winning participants if appropriate to ensure (c) is adhered too.
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past
marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Entry into the giveaway is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms/Conditions and the entry requirements and confirmation
that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter.
2) No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the giveaway, unless specified in the entry requirements.
3) The giveaway is open to New Zealand Residents only unless otherwise specified. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the giveaway.
4) Giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
5) Pip Stephenson – Artist reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Pip Stephenson – Artist decides (in its sole
discretion) has violated the Rules (including the entry requirements), gained unfair advantage in participating in the
Giveaway or won using fraudulent means.
6) The winner is drawn using random generator.
7) Postage within New Zealand is included in the giveaway. Prize/s will be sent within 10 working days of the giveaway
8) The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize if Pip Stephenson – Artist has had no communication from the winner
the giveaway will be redrawn.
9) Pip Stephenson – Artist reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a giveaway at any stage, for any reason.
10) Random determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
12) Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s
licence, passport, birth certificate).